Union Minister of Information and Broadcasting has launched the Broadcast Seva Portal in New Delhi.
What is it?
- The portal will provide a single point facility to the stakeholders to request for required permission, registrations and licences.
- The Broadcast Seva Portal will reduce the turnaround time of applications and at the same time help applicants track the progress. This portal will reduce the human interface and will be a major step towards Ease of Doing Business.
- The 360-degree digital solution will facilitate the stakeholders in seeking permissions, applying for registration, tracking applications, calculating fees and executing payments.
- This portal will provide its services under the wider umbrella efforts of Digital India to all stakeholders to private satellite TV channels, teleport operators, community and private radio channels.
- The Broadcast Seva portal will be soon linked to National Single Window System.