24th May, 2022
1 / 5
Phytoremediation is a technique for -
2 / 5
Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct?
1. Madras Music Academy is an autonomous institution of the Union Ministry of Culture.
2. It plays an important role in promotion of Carnatic music.
3. It owe its origins to the Madras session of Indian National Congress in 1927.
Select the correct codes from below -
3 / 5
India has recently signed the ‘Investment Incentive Agreement’ with -
4 / 5
Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct about the ‘Information Fusion Centre - Indian Ocean Region’ (IFC-IOR)?
1. It has been established in Visakhapatnam in the year 2018 to strengthen maritime security in the region.
2. It is conjoined with the Information Management and Analysis Centre which is jointly administered by the Indian Navy and Indian Coast Guard.
5 / 5
1. Karst is a topography formed from the dissolution of soluble rocks such as limestone, dolomite and gypsum.
2. It is most strongly developed in chalk because it is thinly bedded and highly fractured.
3. India does not have Karst topographic regions because of absence of limestone bedrock.
Your score is
The average score is 100%