Just 9 months are left for your Preliminary IAS exam 2019. Planning can seem really a cumbersome task but the IAS Coaching in Chandigarh has become quite easy. Here is a simple strategy crafted for you to ease up your preparation. Find it below 😊
You should cover the General Studies course in 5 months that is, till January only. This should cover topics of both Pre and Mains. Let’s create a timeline for the same;
- September – Modern India and World History
- October- Polity, and Governance
- November- Economics, Internal Security, and Disaster Management
- December- Geography, and Environment
- January- International Relations and Ethics
- February- Ancient History, Medieval History, and Culture
- March – Science, and Technology
- April- Budget and Economic Surveys
- May- Revise everything along with Current Affairs
Dividing your time for basic studies and answer writing practice should be done.
About Optional Subjects– September to December (4 Months) is a decent time to prepare your optional subject.
From January onwards, Test series for optional as well as other subjects should be taken up. The CSAT can be easily carried along with the test series.
If you want to know about the time you should devote to each subject, you can watch the video below
Our Suggestion: Pick up one newspaper and follow one site regularly. Don’t try to grab knowledge from all the sources. Because the current affairs remain the same always. Sticking to one particular site can benefit you the most. Raj IAS Academy is one such site where blogs and news are compiled already for the convenience of the student.
This Strategy has been compiled by RAJ IAS Academy who provide IAS Coaching in Chandigarh. You can have free Tele counselling from them by Calling them @ 7087000437