News Update : 31st day of Dec. 2015
News update covers the essential news articles from various newspapers segregated according to various subjects falling under the realm of civil services preparations.
The aspirants are advised to make their own notes for future reference (Point wise)
[accordion_content accordion_label=”International Relations and Security”]
- Centre pushing to revive NATGRID, looking for CEO
- Indo-Israel anti-aircraft missile test-fired
- Has the world reached its multilateral moment?
- A welcome’s hopeful afterglow
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Polity and Governance”]
[accordion_content accordion_label=”In other News”]
- Government’s clean fuel drive in reverse gear
- What determines the size of the Indian state?
- How much land is actually cultivated in India?
As a new Initiative here are some MCQs from Yesterday’s News Update. We suggest that you take this small 2-3 minutes quiz to revise your current affairs on daily basis.
If you have read any other important article today apart from the above do share it with your fellow aspirants in the comments section below. We would love to hear your thoughts and suggestion.