News Update : 23rd day of Dec. 2015
News update covers the essential news articles from various newspapers segregated according to various subjects falling under the realm of civil services preparations.
The aspirants are advised to make their own notes for future reference (Point wise)
- Government says it protected India’s interests at WTO talks
- Paris to Nairobi
- Mid-year review: Macroeconomic policy rethink required
- The positive side of Fed rate hike
[accordion_content accordion_label=”International Relations and Security”]
- Modi’s visit to reassure Moscow
- Zhengzhou emerges a major hub along the New Silk Road
- In the spirit of South Asianism
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Polity and Governance”]
- Sensing public mood, Rajya Sabha clears Juvenile Justice Bill
- Parliament veers away from history
- Misdiagnosis of the Rajya Sabha malfunction
- Will the juvenile ever walk free again?
- Infratweets: Reforming the coal sector
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Science & Technology”]
- Free Basics vs Internet Saviours
- Finally, Govt may Write a Code for Software Sector
- IISc makes Big Impact on Small World of Chips
[accordion_content accordion_label=”In other News”]
- An arbitrary cutoff
- Make amends
- Defence reforms: time to execute the vision
- What is behind the regional variation in adult mortality in India?
- India’s credit boom, and bust
- Analysing the Analysis
As a new Initiative here are some MCQs from Yesterday’s News Update. We suggest that you take this small 2-3 minutes quiz to revise your current affairs on daily basis.
If you have read any other important article today apart from the above do share it with your fellow aspirants in the comments section below. We would love to hear your thoughts and suggestion.