8th day of Sept. 2015 News update covers the essential news articles from various newspapers segregated according to various subjects falling under the realm of civil services preparations.
- Some home economics (Read this article in conjunction with the below)
- Always crashing in the same car Reading the above two articles will allow you to see both sides of the coin
- Is India close to deflation?
- G-20 nations pledge to refrain from competitive currency devaluations
[accordion_content accordion_label=”International Relations & Security”]
- ‘Us’, ‘them’ and an elusive peace (excellent analysis of Manipur problem.)
- Insurgencies in Manipur: Politics & Ideology (Historical Viewpoint)
- China’s coming storm: But it will survive the current crisis as it has done many times before (Note : Pol Sc. Students : how china will get over the storm by generating nationalist capital.)
- Refugees: not just a European problem (Note : Only for Pol Sc Students)
- G20 members launch new grouping to empower women (Note : it should be read alongside G20 article in economy section.)
- From city of remembrance to city of hope (Hiroshima)
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Polity and Governance”]
- Circus of sycophancy (Note : also covers India since independence)
- Lessons from drought in Marathwada