News Update : 02nd day of Dec. 2015
News update covers the essential news articles from various newspapers segregated according to various subjects falling under the realm of civil services preparations.
The aspirants are advised to make their own notes for future reference (Point wise)
- Not there yet
- Simply put: Dragon now in basket, how will SDR change?
- Rajan keeps repo rate unchanged, stresses ‘accommodative stance’ to continue
[accordion_content accordion_label=”International Relations and Security”]
- Something better
- No diplomacy by stealth
- Prelude to the next big conflict?
- Durable formula
- Terror, climate among BRICS focus areas
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Polity and Governance”]
- Now Don’t Pass The Buck
- Time to abolish criminal defamation
- Gujarat’s controversial Labour Laws Bill gets Presidential assent
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Environment & Ecology”]
- In Paris, a chance to lead
- Eye on the Sun, India takes lead in power Alliance
- Towards an ambitious and fair deal
- Sins of emission and remission: India, America, and the resource COP out