News Update : 01st day of April 2016
News update covers the essential news articles from various newspapers segregated according to various subjects falling under the realm of civil services preparations.
The aspirants are advised to make their own notes for future reference (Point wise)
Below are the topic wise important News for Today
- How bankruptcy code will save lenders
- India-European Union boost strategic partnership as free trade talks flounder
- Taxes from disinvestment help government receipts to balloon
- Core sectors expand 5.7% in Feb
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Polity and Governance”]
[accordion_content accordion_label=”International Relations & Security”]
- Nasty surprises in the sky
- Building with Brussels
- Terrorism has evolved, responses are old
- Kerry hails India’s role in securing its nuclear material
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Environment & Ecology”]
[accordion_content accordion_label=”General Reading”]
- Lessons from Europe’s amnesia
- Who will heal our drug industry?
- Tata to Corus
- Is agriculture a business?
- India opts not to join terror database
- Zaha Hadid, trailblazing architect, dies of heart attack
You may have observed that for the last few days there are no daily MCQs being posted. The reason behind that is that we have started a new initiative where we will be posting weekly updates on Issue based current affairs in video format. The Schedule will be GS -1 on Mondays, GS – 2 on Wednesdays and GS – 3 on Fridays; with a combined mock on Sunday. To view the Videos click on Current Affairs Section on the Home Page
To Take the Mock on current affairs : Click Here