26th day of Sept. 2015 News update covers the essential news articles from various newspapers segregated according to various subjects falling under the realm of civil services preparations.
- SEBI may allow FPIs in commodities derivatives market
- From plate to plough: Losing the pulses
- Hemmed in by the safety net
- SEBI-FMC merger: What is at stake?
- In fact: From Anubhav to Saradha, lessons from ponzi schemes
- The challenge of skills and jobs
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Polity and Governance”]
[accordion_content accordion_label=”International Relations and Security”]
- PM Modi’s strong position on climate change seems productive for India so far
- G4 Summit: Will India utilize the group’s strengths or pick up others’ baggage?
- Health And The UN
- Diplomatic impunity
- Third date with Barack
- For a win-win bilateral trade diplomacy
- The message from New York