12th day of Sept. 2015 News update covers the essential news articles from various newspapers segregated according to various subjects falling under the realm of civil services preparations.
- India Backs Draft Resolution on Sovereign Debt Principles
- CAD shrinks to 1.2 % on higher earnings, trade deficit decline
- 5-month high: Capital goods, manufacturing push July factory growth to 4.2%
- Forget the land bill
[accordion_content accordion_label=”Polity and Governance”]
- The Case for radical civil service reform: No political interference in administration
- Sorry, Chandigarh
- Mumbai meat ban: ‘Get off the ban-wagon’
[accordion_content accordion_label=”International Relations and Security”]
- The perils for Yemen (Note : Save this as your standard reference for Yemen crisis)
- A new Tahrir moment?