MyGov, in collaboration with Institute of Hotel Management, Pusa will launch – YUVA PRATIBHA – Culinary Talent Hunt on May 13, 2023.
- The purpose of this competition is to bring out the lost recipes and promote the culinary talents of young and aspiring chefs and home cooks.
- The aim to create awareness and increase the production and consumption of millet, the year 2023 has been declared as the International Year of the Millets by the United Nations.
- The fusion of millets in this competition provides a unique opportunity for participants to showcase their creativity and innovation in cooking with healthy and sustainable ingredients.
- This will create awareness of the contribution of nutri-cereals (millets) for food security and nutrition.
- The contest is open to the citizens of India within the age group of 18 to 40 years.
- The dish should be home-cooked, wherein 50 percent of the ingredients should be of millet.