Indian Army has recently launched a single window facility – Veerangana Sewa Kendra (VSK) for welfare and grievances redressal of Veer Naris.
What is it?
- The system caters to registering grievances with tracking, monitoring, and regular feedback to the applicant.
- Veernaris/Next of Kin will have multiple means for approaching the VSK through telephone, SMS, WhatsApp, Post, e-mail and walk-ins to seek assistance.
- Stakeholders can monitor the status of grievances through Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- The facility has been launched as Veer naris are employed as VSK staff to maintain inherent connection and empathy with the beneficiaries.
- The VSK is one of its kind initiatives by the Indian Army towards extending genuine care and support to its widows and veer naris and NoKs.
- Veerangana Sewa Kendra (VSK) will be available as a service to the Indian Army Veterans Portal indianarmyveterans.gov.in.