Prime Minister Narendra Modi has chaired the First National Conference of Chief Secretaries at HPCA Stadium in Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh.
- The National Conference of Chief Secretaries was held from 15th to 17th June 2022.
- More than 200 people participated in the conference, representing the Central Government, all States/UTs and domain experts. It was a significant step towards further strengthening the partnership between the Centre and the State Governments.
- Spread over three days, Three themes were discussed in the Conference —
- Implementation of the National Education Policy;
- Urban governance; and
- Crop diversification and achieving self-sufficiency in oilseeds, pulses and other agri-commodities.