Delhi Metro will introduce the Momentum 2.0 app that will allow users to make a variety of purchases and schedule various services, including those for last-mile connectivity.
About ‘Momentum 2.0 App’ –
- It is India’s first virtual shopping app for the metro.
- It is launched by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC).
- Features —
- It will allow customers to make payments and schedule services, including those for last-mile connections.
- It will also contain features such as rapid recharge of Delhi Metro’s smart cards and smart payment choices for other utility services.
- The app would also allow users to have digital lockers at metro stations.
- Commuters can use this app to find bikes, e-rickshaws, cabs, and the schedules of feeder buses and cluster bus routes from Delhi Metro stations.
- The app will also provide complete information on metro station infrastructure, such as the location and condition of gates, lifts, escalators, platforms, train scheduling, coach occupancy, and space availability.
- The app will also provide information on shops, outlets, kiosks, and ATMs located at the stations.