Election Commission has launched Matadata Junction on All India Radio.
What is it?
- It is a year-long voter awareness program.
- The Matadata Junction program will be broadcast in 23 languages across the country.
- The weekly program covers all aspects of the Voter ecosystem and shall be broadcast every Friday on the All India Radio network.
- Each Program will be based on a particular Theme on the Electoral process.
- All the 52 Themes are aimed at encouraging all eligible citizens and especially the young and first time voters to vote and make an informed decision during the elections.
- The program includes a Citizen’s Corner where any citizen can ask a query or suggest any aspects of the voting.