Recently, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched various initiatives under the e-court project.
- Virtual Justice Clock —
- It is an initiative to exhibit vital statistics of the justice delivery system at the Court level giving the details of the cases instituted, cases disposed and pendency of cases on day/week/month basis at the Court level.
- The effort is to make the functioning of the courts accountable and transparent by sharing with the public the status of case disposals by the court.
- Public can access the Virtual Justice Clock of any court establishment on the District Court’s website.
- JustIS Mobile App 2.0 —
- It is a tool available to judicial officers for effective court and case management by monitoring pendency and disposal of not only his court but also for individual judges working under them.
- This App is also made available to High Court and Supreme Court Judges who can now monitor pendency and disposal of all the States and Districts under their jurisdiction.
- Digital Court — It is an initiative to make the court records available to the judge in digitised form to enable the transition to Paperless Courts.
- S3WaaS Websites —
- It is a framework to generate, configure, deploy and manage websites for publishing specified information and services related to district judiciary.
- S3WaaS is a cloud service developed for government entities to generate Secure, Scalable & Sugamya (Accessible) websites. It is multilingual, citizen friendly and disability friendly.