The National Commission for Women (NCW) has recently launched the fourth phase of Digital Shakti Campaign.
What is it?
- Digital Shakti started in June 2018 to help women across the nation to raise the awareness level on the digital front, to build resilience, and fight cyber-crime in the most effective ways.
- The Digital Shakti 4.0 is focused on making women digitally skilled and aware to stand-up against any illegal/inappropriate activity online.
- NCW launched the campaign in collaboration with CyberPeace Foundation and Meta.
- Through this project, over 3 Lakh women across India have been made aware of cyber safety tips and tricks.
- It is helping women in reporting & redressal mechanisms, data privacy and usage of technology for their benefits.