Prime Minister Narendra Modi has virtually inaugurated a Centre-State Science Conclave at Gujarat Science City.
What is it?
- The first Centre-State Science Conclave was inaugurated at Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- The two-day conclave is being organised to facilitate innovation and entrepreneurship in the country.
- It also aims to strengthen Centre-State coordination and collaboration mechanisms to build a robust science, technology & innovation (STI) ecosystem across the country.
- All states, except Jharkhand and Bihar, have participated in the two-day conclave.
Different thematic areas –
- The conclave will include sessions on different thematic areas —
- STI Vision 2047;
- Future Growth Pathways and Vision for STI in States;
- Health – Digital Health Care for All;
- Doubling Private Sector investment in R&D by 2030;
- Agriculture – Technological interventions for improving farmers’ income;
- Water – Innovation for producing potable drinking water; Energy- Clean Energy for All including S&T role in Hydrogen mission;
- Deep Ocean Mission and its relevance for Coastal States/UTs as well as country’s future economy.