Union Minister for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions has launched the Integrated Pensioners’ Portal, a single window to address the needs of pensioners at the Anubhav Awards Ceremony.
- The Anubhav portal was created on the call of Prime Minister in 2015 with a vision to preserve rich experience of retired officials in digital form.
- An award scheme to incentivise and encourage more retiring employees to submit their write-ups was introduced in 2016.
What is it?
- It provides a platform to retiring government employees for sharing their experiences while working in different Ministries or Departments of the government.
- It also provides them with an opportunity to convey information related to their contribution in enhancing the effectiveness of the various government policies.
- It is envisaged that this culture of leaving notes by retirees will become the foundation stone of good governance and administrative reforms in future.
- 92 Ministries, Departments or Organisations have registered on Anubhav Portal of this Department and 8722 write-ups have been published as on 30th September.