1. Which of the following initiatives can help us achieve objectives similar to that of the Vishwajeet Scheme? 1. Strategic Partnership Model 2. Uchchatar Avishkar Yojana 3. Higher Education Finance Agency Select the correct code given below –
2. Consider the following statements 1. For the first time, an Indian recently award the ‘Balzan Prize’. 2. A special characteristic of this prize is that it ensures the recognition of new or emerging fields of study that may have been overlooked by other international awards. Which of the above is/are true about the annual ‘Balzan prizes’?
3. Consider the following regions of India 1. South India 2. Indo-Gangetic Plains 3. Northeast India 4. North India In which of the above areas can we find Neolithic remains?
4. Which of the following statements is/are correct about pluripotent (stem) cells? 1. Induced pluripotent stem cells were first developed by the Japanese. 2.Mature or specialised cells can be reprogrammed to become pluripotent. Select the correct code from below –
5. To which of the following options does ‘Kaptai Dam’ relate to
6. Which of the following statements is/are correct about the ‘Smart Streets Lab’ programme – 1. It was recently launched in Telangana by the World Resources Institute in association with the state government. 2. Its aim is to build networks of intelligent, “on-demand” lighting systems in public spaces that only light up in the presence of a person or bicycle. Select the correct codes from below
7. Consider the following statements 1. Most of India’s sedimentary basins have established commercial production. 2. India’s sedimentary basins have established commercial production. Which of the above statements is/are true about India’s hydrocarbon exploration and production activities?
8. Which of the following statements is/are true? 1. REDD+ is a climate change mitigation programme developed by the US Agency for International Development and India’s Environment Ministry. 2. Wood is a major renewable energy resource. Select the correct codes from below
9. Which of the following countries have an ‘open sky’ air services agreement on a reciprocal basis with India? 1. Japan 2. Sri Lanka 3. United Kingdom Select the correct codes from below
10. What is ‘Inclusive India initiative’?
We provide quality UPSC Coaching in Chandigarh. For all your queries regarding the class structure, material and mentorship for our programmes concerned with PCS Coaching in Chandigarh, HCS Coaching in Chandigarh and similar civil services coaching in Chandigarh region and beyond, you can contact us directly at Raj IAS Academy to avail professional quality IAS Coaching in Chandigarh. Raj IAS Academy wishes you all the best for your preparation.