1.Which of the following is associated with the ‘Saffir-Simpson Scale’?
2.Which of the following statements is/are correct? 1. World Inequality Report’ is published annually by the Oxfam international confederation. 2. The report relies on the data obtained from various sources such as UNECOSOC, UNDP etc. Select the correct codes from below –
3. INS Tarini is on an expedition mission to promote which of the following ideals of our constitution? 1.State should protect and improve the environment. 2. Every citizen should renounce practices derogatory to the dignity of women. 3.State should foster respect for international law and treaty obligations. Select the correct codes from below
4. Which of the following is true about ‘Radio Frequency Identification Technology (RFID) Tag’? 1.It can be read from up to a few metres away. 2. It does not need to be within the direct line of sight of the reader to be read. 3.It basically serves the same purpose as that of a barcode. Select the correct codes from below
5. Which of the following is/are correct? 1. Catalonia is located in the Iberian Peninsula. 2.Catalonia’s does not have a separate language than ‘Spanish’ Select the correct codes from below
6. Philips Curve shows a certain kind of relationship between inflation and unemployment. What is it?
7.Why is the ‘Tokyo Convention 1963’ in the news for recently?
8. What is ‘CARB-X’? 1. It is aimed on research and development projects to address the issues of ‘Gram-negative bacteria’. 2. It is a bacteria filter that is to be attached to the new space observatory being launched by SpaceX. Select the correct codes from below
9. Which of the following statements is/are true? 1.Iran does not share its borders with any Central Asian Republic. 2. Pamir Knot is situated in the ‘graveyard of empires’. Select the correct codes from below
10. Which of the states of Myanmar does not share its border with India?
We provide quality UPSC Coaching in Chandigarh. For all your queries regarding the class structure, material and mentorship for our programmes concerned with PCS Coaching in Chandigarh, HCS Coaching in Chandigarh and similar civil services coaching in Chandigarh region and beyond, you can contact us directly at Raj IAS Academy to avail professional quality IAS Coaching in Chandigarh. Raj IAS Academy wishes you all the best for your preparation.