1.Which of the following statements is correct about ‘Mission Parivar Vikas’?
2.Which of the following statements is/are true? 1. Roughly ten percent of urban Indians own a car, as per 2011 census. 2. Production of mild hybrid vehicles are not incentivised under the Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Programme. Select the correct codes from below
3. Which of the following ministries/departments are initiating the ‘Deep Ocean Mission’ programme?
4.‘Empowered Action Group’ States of India does not include which of the following states?
5. . Which of the following statements is/are true about the ‘Global Wildlife Programme’? 1. It was initiated in the 1990s. 2. It is a World-Bank led global partnership. 3. It is being implemented in some countries of Asia and Africa. Select the correct codes from below
6. Global Wildlife Programme’ aims to
7. Under which of the following sections of the RTI Act, permitted bodies can refuse disclosure of information to you?
8. Which of the following statements is/are true about the ‘Private Detective Agencies (Regulation) Bill, 2007’? 1. The Bill specifies that a private detective must be an Indian citizen. 2. It requires every agent of private detective agencies to acquire a license. 3. It prescribes punishment for any agent of the agency violating a person’s right to privacy and freedom. Select the correct codes from below
9. Which of the following statements is/are true? 1. Growth rate of our population in urban areas is lower than in rural areas. 2. Financial allocation for the rural and urban component of the Swachh Bharat Mission is proportional to their respective populations. Select the correct codes from below
10. Which of the following statements is/are true? 1. 2017 Xiamen BRICS Declaration listed Pakistan-based terror organisations for the first time. 2. Defence Technology and Trade Initiative between India and USA aims at exploring possibilities of co-development and co-production of defence projects. Select the correct codes from below
We provide quality UPSC Coaching in Chandigarh. For all your queries regarding the class structure, material and mentorship for our programmes concerned with PCS Coaching in Chandigarh, HCS Coaching in Chandigarh and similar civil services coaching in Chandigarh region and beyond, you can contact us directly at Raj IAS Academy to avail professional quality IAS Coaching in Chandigarh. Raj IAS Academy wishes you all the best for your preparation