1. Which of the following statements is/are correct about ‘Rajesh Sharma & Ors v/s State of UP Case?
2. The ‘Gaza Strip’ opens out to the
3. Which of the following income sources is/are components of non-tax revenues of the central government? 1. Reserve Bank of India’s annual dividend payout. 2. Interest receipts on loans granted. 3. Telecom spectrum auctions. Select the correct code from the below codes
4. Which of the following is/are correct about gravity dams? 1. The recently inaugurated Sardar Sarovar Dam is a gravity dam. 2. A cross section through it will usually look roughly triangular, with an increasing width of the section towards the base. Select the correct codes from below
5. To which of the following water bodies does the Korean Peninsula is not projected?
6. Which of the following are the members of the X-Ray Free Electron Laser – 1. Russia 2. USA 3. India Select the correct answer using the codes given below
8. Consider the following statements 1. Fixing the minimum wage. 2. Determination of bonus. 3. Fixing the number of hours that will constitute a working day. 4. Penalties to be imposed for contravening any provision of the code. Which of the above are the provisions under the Code on Wages, 2017?
9. Rule 12 (proposed) of the Right to Information Act (RTI) relates to the -
10. Which of the following can be regarded as contributing factors to income inequality? 1. Universal access to quality education at all levels. 2. Automation of industry. 3. Individualistic societies. Select the correct answers using the codes given below
We provide quality UPSC Coaching in Chandigarh. For all your queries regarding the class structure, material and mentorship for our programmes concerned with PCS Coaching in Chandigarh, HCS Coaching in Chandigarh and similar civil services coaching in Chandigarh region and beyond, you can contact us directly at Raj IAS Academy to avail professional quality IAS Coaching in Chandigarh. Raj IAS Academy wishes you all the best for your preparation